Thursday, June 3, 2010

Austin and Janessa's Wedding, Idaho Trip!

We were able to go to Idaho and be there for Austin and Janessa when they got married! We had a great time!
This is Ryan and I outside the Logan Temple. We were able to do two sessions while we were there. One when Austin and Janessa took their endowments out and another later that week. It was great to go to the temple. And a big thanks to my cousin Jay and my dad for watching the kids during those sessions.
The kids had a great time at Grandpa and Grandma's. They loved the trampoline!


Ryland realy enjoyed Austins dog Dodger!
The kids all had a good time getting to know their new Aunt Janessa!
They also enjoyed watching cartoons with Uncle Austin!
Reagan, looking so handsome I might add, was a big fan of the food table!
Reagan snuck into the nursury and found this little plane, he was quite heart broken when he couldn't ride it throughout the reception!
Papa and his pretty girls!
My beautiful Leauna!
My hadsome Ryland!Reagan! I can't believe how grown up they are getting!

My greatest blessings outside of the Bountiful Temple!
My top 5 favorite people!

Me and my kids!

Happy Family!
The happy Couple!

The flower girls all holding the train of her dress!

Ryland and Leauna playing by the fountains!My family! Pretty good picture if you know how hard it is to get a good picture of all of us!

Lydia and Leauna, they are so beautiful! I love my little girls!
Reagan, Lydia, Leauna, Ryland! 3 out of 4 smiling isn't bad right!


The boys realy enjoyed getting to know their soon to be Aunt Kali! Thomas and Kali will be getting married on July 3rd and we are thrilled to go back for that!
Congrats Austin and Janessa we are so happy for you and we are so glad we were able to share in your special day!
Leauna and her papa!


Ryan and his "mini me" these two are so much a like!
My boys are not so happy about all the picture taking! Me and my four kids on Mothers Day! I had a great Mothers Day and it was great to spend it with all the family!
My wonderful Mom and the 4 kids on Mothers Day!
Me and my Mom! (and a little one begging for Mommy!) I love my Mom so much and I am so thankful to have her! Thanks for all you do and all you continue to teach us ! I love you tons!
We got to celebrate Taysons 6th birthday!
TyLene all dressed up!
The piniata as a big hit!



We got to go spend a few days with some friends in Pocatello where we had a great time! Ryan realy enjoyed playing the Wii! He looked kinda funny at time too!

We spent some time at Willow Park while waiting for Aunt MeLinda to have her baby!And then finally JennaLee arrived!Spending a few minutes with my new Niece!
TyLene adores her new sister!

Aunt RaLauna did a great job of entertaining kids! RaLauna, Tayson, Tylene, Leauna, Lydia and Jace!


We had a great time visiting everyone! It was such an eventful time and we are so grateful that we were able to be a part of these special occasions with family! We can't wait to come back!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Leah- Your kids are ADORABLE. I swear each time you post their pictures, they are cuter and cuter! I can see your little brothers in your boys. The girls- I don't know who they look like. Do they look like you when you were young? Or Ryan's side?
How is the job search?
Much love.

Elizabeth C said...

Wow, you guys have REALLY been keeping busy haven't you? :) I LOVE the kids outfits at your brother's wedding! So Adorable!!