| Getting on the bus! Leauna did great, Lydia was terrified! So the driver of this paticular bus wears a cowboy hat. Turns out it scared Lydia so bad. She agreed to get on the bus knowing that I would follow the bus to the school. When I got to the school she was bawling. I felt so bad it broke my heart. Since then we have found a different bus with the driver that brings them home so she is comfortable with her. Evedently the firstg driver is by far the favorite around here. And now the joke around town is they finally found someone who doesn't like him! Way to make a statement Lydia! |
1 comment:
Oh poor Lydia! You are so good to let them ride a bus. I freak out when they go on a field trip on the bus.
I shouldn't feel that way though- I rode a bus all my school years and I turned out okay.
They are some adorable little gals you have!
Post a Comment