After Shawna's graduation we were able to spend some much needed time with family! We started by enjoying time at Debbie and Steve's with the entire Dupuy Family! It was so fun to spend time visiting with everyone!
![]() |
| The kids all enjoyed time in the swimming pool even though it wasn't the warmest yet! Ryland freezing! |
![]() |
| Leauna Freezing! (Hmmm I might be sensing a trend! |
![]() |
| Reagan swimming! |
![]() |
| Lydia trying to warm up in the sun! |
![]() |
| Cute little Samantha Ann! |
![]() |
| Samantha and Ryland! |
![]() |
| Samantha and Ryland again! |
After our time in Moses Lake we spent a few day in Kennewick with Gordon and Stephanie and the kids! We also got to spend time with Mom and Dad Dupuy!
![]() |
| Reagan playing outside! |
![]() |
Aunt Stephanie, Leauna, Samantha, Lydia, Ryland, and Reagan! Aunt Steph made yummy snowcones for everyone! They were deffinatly a hit!
|
![]() |
| We play quite a few games of Uno with Austin and Baily! Baily, Steph, Austin, Leah playing! |
![]() |
| Austin, Leah, and Ryan playing Uno! |
I (Leah) played several games of Uno with Baily that we made some bets on! He lost several times so ran around the block, walked the dog around the block, Did 25 situps, 100 jumping jacks, and washed my car! I lost two games so I had to play a game of basketball with him and do his dishes! I had such a great time bonding with my nephews! They are such fun, good boys!
![]() |
| We spent some time at several parks! Reagan driving the race car! |
![]() |
| Samantha Ann! |
![]() |
| Leauna! |
![]() |
| Lydia! |
![]() |
| Stephanie and Ryan! |
![]() |
| Me and my hunny! |
![]() |
| Stephanie and I! We always have such a great time together! Love her! |
![]() |
| And me and my cute little Samantha! I love this girl she is such a sweetheart, but with so much attitude! She was so had when we had to say goodbye! |
It was so fun to spend time with family! Thanks for all the memories! We love you all!
1 comment:
Cute pictures. Family time is the best time.
Post a Comment