What is it with kids and pulling out all the videos? Mine do the same thing, not as often, but still sometimes. You get sick of putting those things back. :P
Yes, that is a dramatic issue! ;) Kids are such big helpers aren't they?? So are your girls identical and your boys fraternal?? Or? That's what it looks like!
Alex went through that stage... now he's into putting things away, like Mama's cell phone in the toy box, or my purse under his bed. Every day is a brand new game of hide and seek for mom! Oh the joy!
leah, i have a new blog address. it is 2002forever.blogspot.com Your kids are so adorable... You are my example of what a Mom should be. :) Have a good day!
Wow 2 sets of twins you are wonder mom! I can't keep up with my kids I can't imagine having another of each of them!! That is so cool though they are so cute! I' glad I found your blog I haven't seen you I think since we graduated! I have a private blog but if you email me I will invite you. her_hemi@yahoo.com Charity
I guess that is one thing that I don't look forward to when I have kids. I always had to put them away when I was living at home and the nieces and nephews were set loose. Not fun.
I couldnt help but notice you on Dev and RaKAes blog.(or through theirs, somehow) ?...and had to check out your life....just to think this all started on a showcase tour...Im so happy for you....2 sets of twins !! I knew you had one set , but not two!! Im so jealous,,,I love my 10 kids...I always thought it would be great fun to have twins...Bet you ARE busy!!!I am so impressed with you, Leah.. You have always been a very special girl. Hope your husband realizes what a gem he has!! Wish I could know him..I dont really have a working blog..but my e mail is shirley186@dcdi.net if you wish to respond.. I d love to hear from you!!!
I love all of the new pictures of your kids. They are so cute! I especially love their Halloween costumes. This post is so funny about your little (non)helpers. ;)
What can I say I am a busy wife and mom, learning and surviving everyday with my husband and 6 kids. Ryan and I have been married for 10 years! It has been a great 10 years and we have been blessed abundantly! We are so blessed to have our 6 beautiful kids. Leauna, Lydia, Reagan, Ryland, Royden, and Renton. We are living in Oregon and enjoying life as it comes!
Getting ready for church this week and Reagan asks, " Mom is today fast Sunday?" Me "no it is not." Reagan laughing responds, "then is it sllooowww sunday?" hehehe totally made my day! March 12, 2012
This morning while getting ready for church, Leauna turned to me and said, " Mom Jesus is my brother and he died for me. But mom why would he do that why would he die for me?" I am so thankful that I am able to raise my little ones in the Gospel and teach them of there elder brother Jesus Christ who hung and suffered on the cross for them.
March 7, 2010
Just after moving to the new house and job Ryan walked into the girls room to find them knealing on their beds Lydia turned and said, "I'm praying daddy." Ryan said good and turned to walk out of the room as he did he heard, "Thank you for the new house and daddys new job." I am so thankful that my little ones realize what a blessing this job and home are.
April 15,2009
When getting ready to say family prayer the other night we asked Leauna to say the prayer her response was,
Oh my goodness give me a break guys!"
April 15, 2009
A couple of days ago Leauna was practicing her counting. She was counting my ears and my eyes and fingers. I then asked her how many noses I have and you was quiet for a moment and then responded, "well it's not a big one." Thanks for the self esteem boost!
January 9, 2009
While looking at the picture of Christ today Leauna and Lydia turned to me and said, "Mommy this is Jesus Christ Amen."
November 4,2008
Leauna had a request today, Mommy can santa bring me diapers for my babbies?
October 22, 2008
Lydia came up to me today and said look mommy it is my purple puppy. (holding her hands together) When I looked there was nothing in her hands so I played along. What is your puppies name I asked she replied Elsey. She continued to have everyone in the family pet her puppy throughout the evening. I can't believe she has an invisible friend!!
October 22, 2008
So when Lydia woke up this morning and we were snuggling! I asked her if she slept good and if she had any dreams. She replied, "Yes." When I asked her what she dreamed about she simply stated, "Jesus."
September 12, 2008
We were at the Grocery store and my clildren like always wanted a treat. When I said no not today Lydia sat down and quietly said, "I'm ready to listen now mommy." She is trying to bribe me already!
11 comments:
What is it with kids and pulling out all the videos? Mine do the same thing, not as often, but still sometimes. You get sick of putting those things back. :P
Hahaha, what cuties! I'm sure they are all such huge help! (Hehe) I don't know how you do it! Like I said before, you are a super mama!
Yes, that is a dramatic issue! ;) Kids are such big helpers aren't they?? So are your girls identical and your boys fraternal?? Or? That's what it looks like!
They are so stinkin cute! Love those bright blue eyes! Kaydence loves to pull all the books off the shelves, little ones just don't like organization!
Alex went through that stage... now he's into putting things away, like Mama's cell phone in the toy box, or my purse under his bed. Every day is a brand new game of hide and seek for mom! Oh the joy!
I'd love to take pictures of your kiddos! That would be fun. I don't know how you do it, 2 sets of twins, you are a supermom!
leah, i have a new blog address. it is
2002forever.blogspot.com
Your kids are so adorable... You are my example of what a Mom should be. :) Have a good day!
Wow 2 sets of twins you are wonder mom! I can't keep up with my kids I can't imagine having another of each of them!! That is so cool though they are so cute! I' glad I found your blog I haven't seen you I think since we graduated! I have a private blog but if you email me I will invite you. her_hemi@yahoo.com
Charity
I guess that is one thing that I don't look forward to when I have kids. I always had to put them away when I was living at home and the nieces and nephews were set loose. Not fun.
I couldnt help but notice you on Dev and RaKAes blog.(or through theirs, somehow) ?...and had to check out your life....just to think this all started on a showcase tour...Im so happy for you....2 sets of twins !! I knew you had one set , but not two!! Im so jealous,,,I love my 10 kids...I always thought it would be great fun to have twins...Bet you ARE busy!!!I am so impressed with you, Leah.. You have always been a very special girl. Hope your husband realizes what a gem he has!! Wish I could know him..I dont really have a working blog..but my e mail is shirley186@dcdi.net if you wish to respond.. I d love to hear from you!!!
I love all of the new pictures of your kids. They are so cute! I especially love their Halloween costumes. This post is so funny about your little (non)helpers. ;)
Post a Comment