Sunday, September 28, 2008

Random Fun!

So we realy didn't have that exciting of a week, but I thought I would share a few photos of my absolutly adorable children!
The new event that started this week is that the boys started pulling themselves to a standing position on furniture. I about cried I am so not ready for them to start walking and I know it just isn't that far away! But they are so cute and just laugh at me!

This is Reagan after being fed! I do believe that he thinks it is funny to grab the spoon, move his face, close his mouth, or grab the bowl right at the perfect time! He is so funny I think he does it just to tease me! With the way this boy eats he needs baths like 3 times a day! Ryland however is only interested in the food and it getting to his mouth as fast as possible, no time to spare.

We got to go to a birthday party on Saturday for a friend of the girls! They had a blast playing with friends popping balloons and eating cake and ice cream! This is Lydia looking so cool in upside down sunglasses! Below is Leauna is trying to pop a balloon with her back, it was quite entertaining! Thanks for the party Ms. J. hope that you had a great Birthday!











4 comments:

mickelsenfamily said...

Sounds like a fun week to me! Love the pictures of your kids! They are so adorable! I can't believe your boys are starting to pull themselves up already. How fast times flies. You have such a cute family!

Michelle said...

Uh, with two sets of twins, how do you NOT have an exciting week? lol! Glad you came to the party, we loved having you over!

And yeah, the boys pulling themselves up already is just crazy! You just brought them home from the hospital I swear you did!

Unknown said...

Oh my I cannot believe your boys are getting so big...man where has the time gone!

Angela said...

These pictures are adorable! I'm trying so hard to tell them apart. I think Ryland looks more like Ryan and Reagan looks more like you. However, Lydia and Leauna are more difficult to tell apart.